(Regional Advisor - Bureau for Humanitarian Affairs at USAID)
- Director General of Social Protection for Natural induced Disas...
To be Announced
(Regional Advisor - Bureau for Humanitarian Affairs at USAID)
- Director General of Social Protection for Natural induced Disaster Victims - Kemensos
- Dr. Saut Sagala
- Yacobus Runtuwene (World Vision) - Response Manager
- Victor Rembeth (USAID ADVANCE) - Program Manager
- Husnul Maad (American Red Cross) - Country Manager
- Stefano Bresaola (IOM)
- Dr. H. Dani Ramdan* (BPBD Provinsi Jawa Barat)
- Ibu Windi Arini* (Raoul Wallenberg Institute (RWI) )
Speakers: To be confirmed
Medhiansyah Putra & Sakti Herliansyah will conduct the implementation
(will be updated soon)
Indah Cahyaning (RDI Research Officer will present the paper about Healthy City Capacity Mapping in the panel discussions, the schedule will come out on 10 August 2022)
Speaker: Professor Omar Masera (University of Leeds Cheney Fellow)
Registration Link: Meeting Registration - Zoom
Speakers and Discussant:
1. Yudhistira S. Pribadi - WRI Indonesia
2. Ika Agustin Ningrum - Dinas Sumber Daya Air (SDA)
3. Bob Distama - Dinas Pertamanan dan Hutan Kota (Distamhut)
4. Dewi Rezalini Anwar - Expert
5. Eko Cahyono - Dinas Pertamanan dan Hutan Kota (Distamhut)
6. Dewi Mustika - WRI Indonesia
- Resilience Development Initiative
- World Vision
- American Red Cross
- Plan Indonesia
- Government representative"
RWI : Windi Arini*
Humanitarian Forum Indonesia (HFI), Advocacy for Disability Inclusion (AUDISI), Resilience Development Initiative (RDI), Arbeiter Samariter Bund Indonesia and the Philippines (ASB)
Pokja Opdis Sulteng, LKSLU Pelita Hati & Dompet Dhuafa"
Note: Medhiansyah Putra will be involved in the event
Medhiansyah Putra, Sakti Herliansyah
AHA Centre: ASCEND Project Management Team
BNSP (speaker, trainer): Tetty DS Ariyanto M.Par, Ir. Surono Mphil
RDI (facilitator): Dr. Jonatan Lassa, Dr. Saut Sagala, Harijanto Tjahjono, EdD
Fahmi Rizki is presenting the UNDP Social Innovation Platform findings in the panel discussions, 10 June 2022 16.30 - 17.30
- Panel 1.5 New Developmentalism in Southeast Asia
Pihri Buhaerah, S.E, MIDEC
Dr. Trina Fizzanty
 - Sri Sarjana
 - Achsanah Hidayatina
 - Fahmi Rizki Fahroji
 - Lim Peng Han
Name of Representatives:
Dr Saut Sagala, Dr Mizan Bustanul Fuady Bisri, Dr Fikri Zul Fahmi, Dr Indraswari, Dr Ayu Krishna Yuliawati, dr Bony Wiem Lestari, MSc
The ASEAN Secretariat
ASEAN Secretariat, ASEAN Member States, relevant UN Agencies, relevant Think Tanks, Research Institutes and NGOs
1. Dr. Albert Salamanca (Stockholm Environment Institute)
2. Dr. Vong Sok (ASEAN Secretariat, Environment Division)
3. Dr. Saut Sagala (Resilience Development Initiative)
4. Mr. Arif Wibowo (Ministry for the Environment)
Dr. Saut Sagala (RDI)
Ridwan Yunus (BNPB)
Ø Keynote Speech: What role is biogas playing within the sector worldwide now and in the future?
Ø Panel Discussion: Energy Security, a Circular Economy and Climate Change Mitigation – What role can biogas play to achieve THESE goals in the future?
Ø The 3-year journey of DiBiCoo: project achievements, lessons LEARNED and a deep dive into policy and financing frameworks for the biogas sector in the EU and emerging markets
Registration link: https://eventapp.co.za/dibicoo-final-conference/
Networking Opportunity: Access the networking lounge during the breaks and post event
Some good reasons to join us:
Climate change, energy crisis, waste management and mineral fertilizer shortage: Biogas is considered a multi-talent and opportunity to tackle many global challenges that countries all over the world are facing. A panel of biogas experts from Europe and emerging markets in Argentina, Africa and Indonesia will discuss on the potential of biogas and its role to address said challenges now and in the future. They will shed light on:
The Digital Global Biogas Cooperation (DiBiCoo) project is part of the EU’s Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge ‘Secure, clean and efficient energy’, and is implemented by a consortium of 13 organizations from eight countries. The overall objective of the project is to prepare markets in Argentina, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, and South Africa for the uptake of sustainable biogas and gasification technologies from Europe. DiBiCoo aims to mutually benefit importing and exporting countries through facilitating dialogue between European biogas industries and biogas stakeholders or developers from emerging and developing markets. We will present three years of international collaboration:
Who will be there?
Stakeholders: ESDM, KLHK, Bappenas, BRIN
Session 1: Digital Health Transformation on Health-Related Data Analytics to Support Regional Policy Development
1. Dr Kamran Khan - BlueDot Inc., Canada
1. Setiaji, ST., MSi. - Ministry of Health, Indonesia
2. Dr James Lee* - National University Health System, Singapore
3. ASEAN BioDiaspora Virtual Centre (ABVC)*
Moderator: Aulia Zahrina Qashri - Ministry of Health, Indonesia
Session 2: The Appropriate Use of Digital Technology in Improving Access to Healthcare Services
1. Prof Lucy Yardley* - University of Bristol, UK
2. Prof W Angus Wallace* - University of Nottingham, UK
1. Dr. Alvin B. Marcelo - Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN), the Philippines
2. Jonathan Sudharta* - Halodoc, Indonesia"
Representatives from RDI:
dr Bony Wiem Lestari, Annisaa Indrarini, Delaneira Humaira, Fadilah Fitri Arsy, Fachriey Mungkasa
ASEAN and RDI
Moderator: Dr. Trisha Denise Cedeño - Centro Escolar University, the Philippines
RDI REER Team is currently on the Kick-off meeting of the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT) research project with the University of Queensland for 2022-2025. The project's title is Optimization of refuse-derived fuels to decarbonize electricity sector and achieve NDCs targets in Indonesia.
- From The University of Queensland
1. Dr. Anthony Halog (Expert in life cycle assessment, carbon footprint, and circular economy)
2. Dr. Cle Anne Gabriel (Expert in climate literacy)
3. Dr. Ian MacKenzie (Expert in carbon market)
4. Dr. Ya Yen Sun (Expert in input-output modelling and analysis)
- From the National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN)
1. Dr. Indra Al Irsyad (UQ alumni and a researcher in BRIN)
In the context of increasing the practical competence and capacity of biogas industry players, the Resilience Development Initiative (RDI) incorporated in the Digital Global Biogas Cooperation (DiBiCoo) consortium, a program funded by the EU Horizon 2020 scheme. We would like to invite you to the study tour and matchmaking event, hosted by Resilience Development Initiative (RDI) as a part of the DiBiCoo project in Lampung and Bandung from 29 - 31 May 2022.
The DiBiCoo project aims to support the European biogas industry in diversifying its sales market and therefore increase the deployment of biogas technologies in emerging markets across Latin America, Africa and South East Asia, helping mitigate GHG emissions and increasing the share of global renewable energy generation. This will be achieved by the development and application of digital and non-digital support tools and actions, as well as knowledge transfer and capacity building. DiBiCoo can only be successful and sustainable through cooperation on international and national level. Extensive cooperation comprises mutual learning, capacity building on country specific biogas technology and solutions in the import markets, while adapting existing case studies.
The itinerary for the week of 29 - 31 May 2022 is as follows;
Study Tour 29 - 30 May 2022
Matchmaking Event 31 May 2022
Venue: Padma Hotel Jl. Rancabentang No.56-58, Ciumbuleuit, Kec. Cidadap, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40142
RDI proudly presents a Business Design Training which is held under the platform of DiBiCoo Project Wednesday - Thursday, 13-14 April 2022
Meaningful participation of refugees in decision-making processes has been highly encouraged at the global level. RDI UREF is delighted to encourage the aforementioned meaningful participation by inviting you, asylum-seeker and refugee artists or someone with a displacement background, to tell the world about your journey.
“Let’s Walk My Journey” hybrid art exhibition would like to get the visitors assimilated with the first point of view journey that has been experienced by ASRs. The term Journey here refers to the wholesome journey, not only on their journey when they are forced to flee their origin country to another country, but also their life journey on how they live their new beginning. This hybrid art exhibition is estimated to be conducted in August 2022.
Don't worry, you don't have to own or finish your art by now. If you are interested, please do fill in the form through https://bit.ly/
Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (GPDRR) is the main global forum to assess and discuss progress on the implementation of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction. RDI will present our results' projects in the disaster risk reduction area.
Kegiatan group discussion ini diadakan sebagai wadah berbagi pendapat dan persepsi yang lebih mendalam terkait konsep dan pendekatan untuk mencapai nol emisi transportasi di Jakarta. Penarikan kesimpulan dari diskusi ini diharapkan dapat diperoleh melalui informasi sebagai berikut:
Informasi-informasi tersebut di atas akan menjadi bahan masukan kebijakan transportasi dan aksi transformasi masyarakat Jakarta serta penyusunan skenario dan strategi mencapai nol emisi transportasi di tahun 2050.
- Prof. Dr. Delik Hudalah, S.T, M.T, M.Sc. (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)
- Elisa Sutanudjaja, M.Arch. (Rujak Center for Urban Studies, Indonesia)
- Dr. Saut Sagala (Resilience Development Initiative dan ITB, Indonesia)
- Dr. Erwin Nugraha (University of Twente, Netherland)
- Dr. Hanna A Ruszczyk (Durham University, United Kingdom)
- Dr. Isolde de Villiers (University of the Free State, South Africa)
- Dr. Julia Wesely (University College London, United Kingdom)
|Plant 1: Dornbirn, AT||https://bit.ly/3mOEyzu||https://bit.ly/3GM67BA|
|Plant 2: Neumarkt, AT||https://bit.ly/3mNcFrD||https://bit.ly/3GM67BA|
|Plant 3: Scheibbs, AT||https://bit.ly/3qhDpTc||https://bit.ly/300YKFV|
If you are interested, submit your CV, academic transcript or graduate certificate, and certain documents required like (portfolio, IELTS/TOEFL certificate, etc...) to firstname.lastname@example.org