Resilience Development Initiative (RDI), the University of Queensland, and the Indonesian National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN) proudly present a workshop titled: Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Circular Economy. This workshop will fortify the implementation of Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) projects in Indonesia through comprehensive capacity-building. Are you interested in joining us?Mark your calendar on:
- Date: 26 - 27 October 2023
- Venue: Ashley Tanah AbangSpeakers:
- Prof. Anthony Haloq - Researcher at the University of Queensland
- Dr. Agr. Didi Okta Pribadi, M.Si - Researcher at BRIN
- Dr. Yosef Manik - Head of Environmental Engineering Program at President University
- Vinda Damayanti, S.Si. M.Sc - Director of Waste Reduction, KLHK (*)
- Dr. Jessica Hanafi - Founder of PT Life Cycle Indonesia
Due to limited quota, the organizer will select participants based on prior understanding of the material, and relevancies to the training topic. Selected participants will be informed through email, so make sure you have registered your active email.
What are you waiting for? Register yourself now at: bit.ly/RDFactCB3-Registration (apply before 16 October 2023)If you have further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at Aisha Hanifa (firstname.lastname@example.org/082295108761) Baihaqi Muhammad (email@example.com / 089687301173)
Together, let's bridge the gap between a sustainable environment and energy supply. Join us in making Indonesia's NDC targets a reality!
#RDFact #RefuseDerivedFuel #RenewableEnergy #CircularEconomy #LifeCycleAssessment