At Resilience Development Initiative, internships offer an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and expertise in the field of resilience development studies. This program enables young researchers to pursue independent or collaborative research projects. As an intern at RDI, you will have access to a wide range of prominent research studies, spanning from national to international scales.
As an intern, you can enjoy various benefits, including:
- Access to Resilience Development Initiative’s research database.
- The privilege to propose research ideas aligned with the scope of the studies.
- The opportunity to network with researchers and other prominent members in the field.
- Access to office space, training, involvement in invited lectures, administrative support, and research equipment.
- Visa support for international applicants.
It’s worth noting that while RDI does not provide funding for the internship program, they offer additional support to interns. As an applicant, you will be responsible for securing your own funding for travel and accommodation during the internship. Many interns from different institutions have successfully participated in the program hosted by RDI.
The internship information at Resilience Development Initiative will be updated regularly on this page.
If you are interested, submit your CV, academic transcript or graduate certificate, and certain documents required like (portfolio, IELTS/TOEFL certificate, etc…) combined in one PDF document and apply through: https://bit.ly/RDI_Internship_Registration
Visit our LinkedIn and Instagram profile for detailed information regarding those internship opportunities.