Nadiya Pranindita is a graduate from master's degree in Global Engineering for Development, Environment, and Society at the Tokyo Institute of
Technology. Well-experienced in urban and regional development plan, project
evaluation, and data analysis related spatial, socio-economic, and political fields. Get used to research life, blend with the multi-
cultural environment both as independent and team, collaborate with various stakeholders, and handle extensive time
Sep 2018 – Sep 2020
Master of Engineering (International Graduate Program)
School of Science and Environment – Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology Japan.
Sep 2012 – Aug2017
Bachelor of Engineering
Urban and Regional Planning, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta Indonesia.
Sep 2015 – Feb 2016
Undergraduate Exchange Program
Ritsumeikan Asia Pasific University, Oita Prefecture, Japan.
Working Experiences Timeline
February – March 2020
Institute for Global Environment Strategies (IGES), Japan.
December 2019 – January 2020
Introductory Course for Global Engineers and Scientists - Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
April – December 2018
Ministry of Public Work, Indonesia.
February 2016 – April 2018
Center of Studies in Regional Planning and Development (PSPPR), Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
February 2016 – April 2018
Regional Development and Planning Board of DKI Jakarta (Jakarta Capital City Government), Indonesia.
- Speaker at (Asia-Europe Sustainable Connectivity Scientific Conference (AESCON) 2020 in Singapore with title “Towards Inclusive City through Tourism Development: Quality of Job and Participation”
- Co-authors of article, presented in 14th International Congress of Asian Planning School Association in Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2017 with tittle “Inclusive Disaster Resilient Village Management in Kebonagung Village, Yogyakarta”
- Co-authors of article, presented and published in Proceeding of National Seminar UMMAT Universitas Muhammadiyah Mataram): Implementing New Urban Agenda, in Lombok Island 2017 with tittle “Integration between Tourism Village and Disaster Management in Kebonagung Village, Yogyakarta”
- Co-authors of article, presented and published in Proceeding of National Seminar SPACE (Sustainable, Planning, and Culture, Universitas Hindu Indonesia in Bali 2017 (ISBN.978-602- 73308-1-8) with tittle “Local Wisdom in Development Towards Inclusive Disaster Resilient Village: Study Case in Kebonagung Village, Yogyakarta”
- Authors and editors of book about Smart City 2015 *(publishing on progress Tittle: Kota Cerdas, Prospek dan Tantangan: Belajar dari Aplikasi di Surabaya dan Singapura (Smart City, Prospects and Challenges: Learning from applications in Surabaya and Singapore)
- 6 Best Articles, Writing Competition Sinarmas Land 2014 Tittle: Yogyakarta versus Singapore