Resilience Development Initiative [RDI] July-September Vol. 9-3
I am pleased to inform you that RDI's Newsletter of 2022 (July - September 2022) Vol. 9-3 has been published.
Featured in this letter are several key RDI updates and activities:
1. Enhance the Capacity of the ASEAN Disaster Management by Equipping ASCEND Assessors
2. Revising the RDI Cluster Roadmap 2021 - 2024
3. Overlooking The Preparedness of the ASEAN Health Systems for Climate-Related Health Threats
4. Urban Refugees Art Exhibition: Let's Walk My Journey
5. Contribution on National Workshop: Sharing & Learning of PIONEER Model Implementation in Sigi and Magelang Regency
6. Knowledge Sharing regarding Indonesia Humanitarian Project on Disaster Displacement
7. Achieving Sustainable Public Transport through Multilevel Advocacy under The Future is Public Transport Campaign with C40 Cities‚
8. RDI collaboration with PVMBG on Geological Hazard Assessment‚ and Mitigation Research and Mitigation Research
9. RDI New Staffs Announcement, New Partnership etc...
For more, please check our website @www.rdi.or.id