Global Network of Civil Society Organisations for Disaster Reduction (GNDR) is an in international network established in 2008 that aims to strengthen resilience of vulnerable people affected by disaster that also encourages its members to work together not only with the government or local authority but also with the community.
GNDR Regional Steering Committee Meeting was held on 23-24 Ausgust 2017 in Bangkok participated by 7 members in Asia Regions. The meeting brought some commitments of the members to achieve three startegic objective :
1. Increasing the impact of civil society at various level.
2. Enhancing collaboration capacity of CSos.
3. Knowledge creation and co-creation.
Following up the meeting, YAKKUM Emergency Unit and Resilience Development Initiative encourage to host national coordination meeting inviting all members of GNDR Indonesia as well as partner organizations who have worked closely with GNDR Programs to get to know each other, build a strong partnerships and collaboration, share and familiarize GNDR Programs to the members and interested organizations.Objectives:
1. Sharing experiences of the implementation of disaster reduction initative among members and partner organizations.
2. Updating members of GNDR in Indonesia and embership engagement.
3. Sharing infromation of GNDR Programs.
1. Strengthened collaboration among members
2. Resource mobilization
1. YAKKUM Emergency Unit
2. Resilience Development Initiative (RDI)
4. DRR Forum of DI Yogyakarta
5. DRR Forum of Jakarta
6. DRR Forum of Central Java
7. DRR Forum of East Java
8. DRR Forum of East Nusa Tenggara
9. DRR Forum of Bali
10. DRR Forum of Manokwari (Papua)
11. DRR Forum of Central Sulawesi
12. DRR Forum of West Sumatra
13. Dompet Duafa
Total Participants : 20
|08.30 – 09.00||Registration and Coffe break|
|09.00 – 09.30||Introduction of Participants|
|09.30 – 10.30||Overview of GNDR Programs and Membership categorization|
|10.30 – 11.00||Question and Answer|
|11.00 – 12.30||Presentation of members activities|
|12.30 – 13.30||Lunch|
|13.30 – 15.00||Action Plan|